MADISON, Wis. – The Illinois Tech women's tennis team trekked north on Sunday to compete in the Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference's (NACC) Semifinals and Championship on Saturday at Nielsen Tennis Center on the campus of UW-Madison. Tech, the tournament's third seed, was defeated by the second-seeded Concordia-Wisconsin Falcons by a 5-4 score.
- The first to finish were Weronika Halicka and Morgan Colbert in No. 1 doubles, who dominated en route to an 8-1 win.
- After the No. 2 doubles match went CUW's way, the No. 3 Scarlet Hawk tandem of Mouna Chahin and Kylie Hance were able to hold off the Falcons. The pair built a 5-0 lead before CUW rattled off three wins, but the freshman duo was able to right the ship to win by a score of 8-5.
- In singles, Halicka was first to finish, as she won 6-0, 6-0 in dominant fashion in No. 1.
- After Tech dropped a few singles matches to tie the score, Colbert earned her win in No. 2 singles by a score of 6-2, 6-1.
- However, the Falcons were able to steal the last two singles matches to earn the victory and advance to the Championship match.