RIVER FOREST, Ill. – The Illinois Tech women's tennis team put forth an incredibly impressive effort on Saturday, dominating Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference (NACC) foes Concordia-Chicago (0-5, 0-4) and Dominican (0-5, 0-5). Morgan Colbert was a perfect 40-0 in singles games as the Scarlet Hawks won both matches 9-0.
- Colbert's day was nothing short of spectacular, as she won every singles and doubles game on the day. She was a 6-0, 6-0 winner in both singles matches and paired with Mouna Chacin and Allison McKenny to win 8-0 in #2 doubles in each match.
- Playing in #2 singles and also winning 6-0, 6-0 in each match was Kylie Hance.
- Chacin and Paulina Kulyavstev split the day in #6 singles, with Chacin winning 6-0. 6-0 against DU and Kulyavstev taking a 6-0, 6-0 win against CUC.
- Against Dominican, the Scarlet Hawks lost just twice in all the slots combined (one in #1 singles, one in #4 singles).
- Hance and Kaitlyn Graves were dominant as the #1 singles pairing, winning 8-1 against DU before an 8-0 win over CUC.
- Women's Tennis heads to the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Central Regional from Friday through Sunday.