LAKE FOREST, Ill. – While Megan Burrill and Katherine Lydon outpaced the rest of the field to take home individual race wins at Lake Forest College on Saturday afternoon, the Scarlet Hawks women's swimming and diving team fell 142-71 to the Foresters. It was Tech's final dual of the regular season in advance of the Liberal Arts Championships.
Scarlet Hawk Standouts
- Burrill took the top spot in the 100 Meter Butterfly race with a time of 1:07.27.
- Lydon won the 400 Meter Freestyle with a finishing time of 4:46.49.
- Claudia Flores-Berumen finished just outside the top spot with two runner-up finishes. She had a time of 1:26.90 in the 100 Meter Breaststroke and a 10:13.99 mark in the 800 Meter Freestyle.
- Alexandra Bajor finished in second place in the 100 Meter Backstroke with a time of 1:20.03.
- Jamie Wurster earned a runner up finishes in the 50 Meter Freestyle (30.21s) and the 100 Meter Freestyle (1:04.39).
- Illinois Tech will be off next weekend in preparation for the Liberal Arts Conference Championships in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, which will take place from February 13-16.