APPLETON, Wis. - Kristin Wills and Megan Burrill took home a pair of first place finishes at Boldt Natatorium as the Illinois Tech women's swimming and diving team competed against Lawrence. The Scarlet Hawks fell 153-66 to the Vikings.
- Burrill took the top spot in the 200 Yard Individual Medley race with a time of 2:22.53.
- Wills finished first in the 100 Yard Backstroke finishing with a time of 1:05.93.
- Katy Lydon swam to a second place finish in the 200 Yard Freestyle with a time of 2:01.74, as well as a second place finish in the 100 Yard Breaststroke at 1:13.54.
- Kiara Jasunas finished as the runner up in the 50 Yard Freestyle with a time of 27.56.
- Claudia Flores-Berumen came in second place in the 500 Yard Freestyle at 5:44.75.
- Illinois Tech will return home to Ecko Pool Saturday Jan. 19th for their last home meet against Carroll on Senior Day.