CHICAGO, Ill. – Day two of the University of Chicago Phoenix Fall Classic was in session on Saturday, which features several strong swims from the Illinois Tech women's swimming and diving team. After two days of competition, the Scarlet Hawks sit in sixth place with 200 points.
- Chicago (888)
- Lewis (511)
- Hillsdale (347)
- Valparaiso (336)
- Carthage (257)
- Illinois Tech (200)
- Hope (191)
- Lincoln (188)
- Wheaton (134)
- North Central (72)
- Setting a school record in the 200 Yard Butterfly was Megan Burrill, as the freshman finished sixth overall with a 1:50.20 time.
- Burrill was also part of Tech's 200 Yard Medley relay, as she combined with Jamie Wurster, Christian Hiotaky, and Kiara Jasunas to place 15th (1:56.87). In addition, she placed 27th (2:19.34) in the 200 Yard Individual Medley.
- After a great 1650 Yard Freestyle swim on Friday, Claudia Flores-Berumen had a season-best time in the 500 Yard Freestyle with a time of 5:29.48 (15th place). Katherine Lydon finished with a season-best time as well and placed 11th (5:17.16).
- In the 100 Yard Freestyle, Jasunas (55.46s, 21st place) and Wurster (56.81s, 26th place).
- Burrill, Kristin Wills, Jasunas, and Lydon all combined to finish in ninth in the 800 Yard Freestyle relay at 8:18.01.
- The Scarlet Hawks will finish off the Phoenix Fall Classic tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.