Milwaukee, Wis. – The Hawks hit the road once again to Milwaukee and continued to roll on both ends of the field. Illinois Tech (7-5-2, 4-1-2 NACC) rolled to a 6-0 win over Wisconsin Lutheran (4-8-0, 3-3-0 NACC) to pick up the conference victory.
How it Happened
- Jamie Griggs was the star of the day on offense, registering 4 goals on her 5 shots.
- Anna Delseith got into the action in the first half as she put home the unassisted effort for her 4th of the season.
- Nicole Fajardo finished off the scoring for the Scarlet Hawks in the 67th minute off the put back shot.
Scarlet Hawks Standouts
- Griggs doubled her goal total for the season today with 4.
- Julia Taliana (1) and Caeli Kennedy (2) registered assists on the day.
- Catherine Klemp, Emily Garza and Cheryl Gardner combined for a shut out in the net, Garza saving the one attempt by the Warriors on the day.
Stats To Know
- The Hawks continue their shutout streak as it extends to well over 400 minutes of play. The last goal surrendered came on October 2nd.
- The Hawks will head back to Wisconsin Monday night to take on Maranatha Baptist at 3:30pm