May 16, 2019
NAPERVILLE, Ill. – On Wednesday and Thursday night, the Illinois Tech men's track and field team closed out the 2019 season at the Gregory Invitational at North Central College. No team scores were recorded in the final qualifier.
- Evan Balizado continued his great season in the 800m, placing 16th and improving his seed time with a 1:58.64 mark.
- In the 200m, Brendan Batliner finished 18th with a time of 23.41s. He also finished 15th in the 400m (51.73s).
- Barry Brookins was strong in the hammer throw, placing sixth at 44.27m.
- Saisaketh Valluri competed in the 100m, placing 18th at 11.79s. He also placed 12th in the triple jump at 12.05m.
- In the 5000m, Julian Go placed 39th with a time of 16:09.27.
- Cole Dammeier's final collegiate race was in the 10000m, where he finished ninth at 32:43.11.