CHICAGO, Ill. - The Illinois Tech men's basketball team made the close trip to Moody Bible Institute for a Tuesday night contest. The Scarlet Hawks jumped out ahead and led from start to finish in a 73-60 win.
- First Half: Tech 38, Moody 27
- Second Half: Tech 35, Moody 33
Scarlet Hawk Standouts
- Samuel Rarick was dominant a second straight game. The senior co-captian scored a game-high 25 points on 11-of-17 shooting. He also corraled a game-high 13 rebounds.
- Malik Howze supplemented Rarick with 19 points and seven rebounds of his own.
- Jake Digiorgio was great off the bench, scoring 16 points with nine rebounds of his own. Five of his rebounds came on the offensive end.
Stats to Know
- Tech outrebounded Moody at a staggering rate (50-31).
- Tech overcame a rough night from beyond the arc (1-for-18).
- Each team attempted 11 free throws on the night and committed just 10 personal fouls.
- The Scarlet Hawks will head to Watertown, Wisconsin next week to take on Maranatha Baptist University. Tech will face the Sabercats on Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.