ILLINOIS TECH ATHLETICS PRE-PARTICIPATION PAGE
Below is a list of forms and links to other documents that are a part of both Illinois Institute of Technology’s and the National Collegiate Athletic Association’s compliance process. All Student-Athletes must complete forms in the links below (pertaining to their standing) in order to start practice with their respective teams.
Student-Athletes must complete and submit all NCAA and Athletic Department paperwork upon reporting to campus. Please follow the instructions next to each link, as different forms of completion are required for each document. Forms requiring print outs are to be delivered upon arrival on campus.
If you have any questions on any of these documents, please contact your coach, the Director of Athletics (Joe Hakes, firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance (Usha Gilmore, email@example.com) for clarification. For any questions regarding Athletic Training Information, please contact the Head Athletic Trainer (Chapin Wehde, firstname.lastname@example.org).
ALL STUDENT-ATHLETES MUST COMPLETE:
- 2019-20 Student-Athlete Questionnaire (Click “Submit” at the bottom, no printout needed)
- Student-Athlete Consent Form (Click “Submit” at the bottom, no printout needed)
- NCAA Summary of Regulations Acknowledgement (E-Sign and Print out, click “View Full Screen” to do so)
- NCAA Student-Athlete Statement (Fill out, E-Sign, and Print out)
- NCAA HIPPA/Buckley Amendment Consent Form (Print out and sign by hand)
NEW STUDENT-ATHLETES MUST ALSO COMPLETE:
- NEW Student-Athlete Athletic Training Information
- NEW Student-Athlete ATS Instructions
- NACC Transfer Player Eligibility Statement (TRANSFERS ONLY – Fill out, E-sign, and Print out)
RETURNING STUDENT-ATHLETES MUST ALSO COMPLETE:
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT-ATHLETES MUST ALSO COMPLETE:
- NCAA General Amateurism and Eligibility Form for International Student-Athletes (Fill out, E-sign, and Print out)