CHICAGO, Ill. – It was another promising Saturday for the Illinois Tech women's track and field team on Saturday at the University of Chicago's Margaret Bradley Invitational. The Scarlet Hawks set a school record while placing seventh at the meet.
- Mminika Effiong broke the school record in the long jump, placing fourth with a time of 4.93m. Jaquelle Rowell followed her in the event with a 4.67m mark and a ninth-place finish.
- In the triple jump, Emmalee Ciriacks placed fifth at 9.90m.
- Monica Bhagavan placed 14th in the 60 Meter Dash with a time of 8.70s.
- The 4x400 Meter Relay team of Rowell, Bhagaven, Ciriacks, and Julia Briden placed fourth with a time of 4:39.25.
- Illinois Tech will head to Anderson, Indiana next Saturday for the Anderson University Fred Wilt Invite.