CHICAGO, Ill. - The Illinois Tech women's swimming and diving team hosted the Lawrence University Vikings in a dual meet on Saturday at Keating Sports Center's Ekco Pool. The Scarlet Hawks controlled the meet from start to finish en route to a 142-110 victory, moving to 6-4 in dual meets on the season.
- In the 100 Yard Backstroke, Jamie Wurster won with a time of 1:05.81. She also won the 50 Yard Freestyle (26.65s).
- Tech placed the top two swimmers in the 100 Yard Breaststroke, with Brigitte Temple (1:11.21) and Emma Prager (1:13.72) leading the way. The duo also placed at the top of the 200 Yard Breaststroke, finishing with times of 2:33.63 and 2:36.59 respectively.
- Temple was also the winner of the 400 Yard Individual Medley (4:56.34).
- Briana Tyler was dominant in the 200 Yard Butterfly, winning by over 10 seconds with a time of 2:18.47.
- The 200 Yard Medley Relay team of Kristin Wills, Temple, Tyler, and Wurster was victorious, clocking in at 1:56.57.
- Katherine Lydon continued her impressive distance career with another 1000 Yard Freestyle victory, finishing with a time of 11:32.27. She was also the day's champion in the 100 Yard Freestyle at 57.48s.
- The 200 Yard Freestyle Relay team of Wurster, Tyler, Christiana Hiotaky, and Lydon closed out the day with a tight victory, winning by .10 seconds at 1:47.46.
- The Scarlet Hawks will travel to Carroll University on Saturday for another dual meet. Tech will take on the Pioneers in Waukesha, Wisconsin at 1:00 p.m. central time.