Nov 19, 2017
CHICAGO, Ill. - The Illinois Tech women's swimming and diving team closed out the three-day University of Chicago Phoenix Invite on Sunday. Tech finished in seventh place with a total of 193 points.
- In the 400 Yard Individual Medley, the Scarlet Hawks had two finals qualifiers. Both Brigitte Temple (seventh, 4:48.26) and Katherine Lydon (ninth, 4:43.88) earned points for Tech.
- Temple was also great in the 200 Yard Breaststroke, placing fifth with a time of 2:28.17.
- Emma Prager also qualified for the finals in the 200 Yard Breaststroke, placing 14th at 2:34.73.
- Tech's 400 Yard Freestyle Relay team of Lydon, Tyler, Christina Hiotaky, and Jamie Wurster finished in 10th place (3:47.69).
- The Scarlet Hawks will host the Ted Erikson Invite on Saturday, December 2 at 1:00 p.m. in Keating Sports Center's Ecko Pool. Live video for the meet will be made available.