Jan 07, 2017
ALBION, Mich. - The Illinois Tech women's basketball team traveled to Albion, Michigan on Saturday afternoon to oppose Albion College in the team's first game in 2017. Tech was defeated 99-28.
How it Happened
- Tech had its best offensive quarter of the day in the first, netting 12 points. Both Raiven Johnson and Madison Davis scored five points each over that span.
- The Tech offense was stifled in the second quarter, managing just two points on a Venika Jarvis field goal.
- Albion's offense dominated the second half, managing 55 points.
Scarlet Hawk Standouts
- Johnson tallied a team-high eight points.
- Davis had seven points and five rebounds.
- Kaylee Wicka scored six points off the bench.
- Women's Basketball will play next on Tuesday, January 10 at Grace Bible College. The game is set to begin at 6:00 p.m.