CHICAGO, Ill. – On Saturday, the Illinois Tech men's track and field team traveled to the University of Chicago to compete in one of the largest meets the Scarlet Hawks will compete in this season. Several Scarlet Hawks recorded some impressive times and marks.
- Cole Dammeier was strong in the 3000 Meter Run, placing 10th in a 32-man field with a time of 9:12.22.
- Demis Thomas continued his terrific 2017 with an impressive 60 Meter Dash (23rd, 7.56s) and 200 Meter Dash (tied for 24th, 24.86s).
- Saisaketh Valluri placed 15th in the long jump with a mark of 5.59m.
- David Foreman improved his marks in both the shot put (21st, 9.09m) and weight throw (19th, 9.41m).
- Illinois Tech will be right back at University of Chicago on Saturday, February 18 for the Margaret Bradley Invite.