Oct 18, 2017
CHICAGO, Ill. - The Illinois Tech men's soccer team traveled to nearby Moody Bible Institute on Wednesday to oppose the Archers in the first part of the Chicago Cup Series. Tech won 4-1.
Scarlet Hawk Standouts
- Norikazu Honda had a goal and dished out two assists.
- Brandon Bortei-Doku scored and had an assist.
- Quentin Dreilich (team-high four shots) and Christopher Reed each scored once.
- Anastasios Manolis earned his second win of the season, had two saves, and recorded his first collegiate assist.
Stats to Know
- Tech outshot the Archers 16-10.
- The Scarlet Hawks outcornered the Archers 5-1.
- Illinois Tech now has a 10-4-1 record.
- The Scarlet Hawks will host Finlandia University at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday. Live audio, video, and stats will be available. The liveo audio will be powered by Illinois Media School.