Oct 01, 2014
Starting August 22nd, 2016 Keating Sports Center Reservation policy will change to the following:
- Only RECOGNIZED STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS are allowed to reserve spaces in Keating Sports Center
- Spaces are as followed: Main Court, North Court #1, North Court #2, Multipurpose Room #1(no mirrors), Multipurpose Room #2(with mirrors), Ecko Pool, Stuart Field, and Recreation Field
- Student Orgs may reserve spaces free of charge 2 times per month for up to 2 hours any additionally time will be a charge of $50 per hour
- NO RESERVATIONS ARE ALLOWED ON THE MAIN COURT, AND NORTH COURTS 1&2 ON MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, AND FRIDAYS FROM 5PM – 11PM
- Reservations at Stuart Field require a student worker and reservation for Ecko Pool require a lifeguard. Student workers and lifeguards are $10 per hour. You will not be charged for the space, but you will be charged for the workers.
- Student Orgs may reserve space free of charge to host an event if the space is available and the event does not exceed 5 hours. If additional hours are needed you will need to set up a meeting with Coach Usha Gilmore (Ugilmore@iit.edu) to discus further details.
- Student Orgs reserving space for an event during regular business hours will be required to have a student worker, staff supervisor, and a public safety officer on site if needed. Student workers are $10 per hour, Staff supervisors and public safety officers are $32 per hour
- Student Orgs reserving space for an event after regular business hours will be required to have a student worker, staff supervisor, and a public safety officer on site. Student workers are $10.50 per hour, Staff supervisors and public safety officers are $64 per hour.
- Student Orgs must following the rules and regulations set in place at Keating Sports Center. http://illinoistechathletics.com/information/keating_sports_center/building_policy
- Student Orgs MAY NOT store equipment at Keating Sports Center. The men’s and women’s general locker rooms have lockers and they are available to rent online. "Free storage is available to all student organizations in the MTCC Basement. Please see the MTCC Welcome Desk for more information or to access your organization's storage space."
- To check availability of spaces please view the master calendar on our website. https://www.keepandshare.com/calendar/show_month.php?a=y&v=y&i=1586324&appstart=y&clear=y&cat=0